Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maya adnan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 01:42 AM
    Introducton letter for new sales manager for a hotel
    Can you please send me an example letter to help me introduce myself (via email) as a new Sales Manager for a brand new hotel?
    Thank you in advance.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 01:50 AM

Hi, maya adnan!

The subject of how to write an introduction letter has happened many times on this site. If you put the two words Introduction Letter into the search function at the top of this page, you'll find the threads where it has been discussed.

The following sites should be helpful to you with writing a letter of introduction. You could find one that's similar to what you want and then tailor it to be your own.

Introduction letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

cover letters - sales introduction letters and inventions ideas submissions

Introduction Letter... The key business letter for getting your foot in the door

Welcome to ASP web site - introduction letter

You know more about the company and what you would like to say than anyone else does here. If you would like to post a draft of a letter here, without putting in any contact information, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to give you suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for hotel marketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. Haven't got time to browse in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot :)

Self introduction letter for new sales manager for a hotel [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me an example to introduce myself (via emai) as a new sales manager for a hotel.

Writing permission letter to hotel [ 2 Answers ]

At the moment, I was doing my dissertation about level of customer service toward hotels. So I need to write letter of permission to the Human Resource department enable me to interview some staffs or managers, as well obervation studies towards the service provided by staff to guests. But I don't...

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

View more questions Search