Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glylilyoung Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Dreaming Omens
    Okay so after I moved to my new high school.

I've been having weird dreams,(and yes, I was born like this, since I was little I could dream)
    Like, demons, and symbols I KNOW my mind isn't that creative to create, exspecially that much too.

Then about two or 3 months after, a softmore told me that back in her freshmen yr.
    There was these satanics sacrificing animals and other things I can't remember.
    I also found out from a teacher that last yr that a goat was stolen from a nearby goat farm
    (I go to school near a valley)
    And things been getting wierder and wierder.

But here's the thing, after I found out about those things
    I stopped dreaming about it, so.. does that mean its nothing to worry about?
    Or what?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 21, 2009, 11:10 PM

There is nothing to worry about honey. When you are in a dream or REM state, your mind can be very creative---much more so than in your waking state.

These things that you are dreaming about are the same things that are bothering you, and you are questioning when you are awake. It's just your subconcious, working overtime. There aren't any demons or symbols that are going to come around to haunt or hurt you. You are young, and we are all told stories like this at your age. Don't listen to these silly people that are telling you about these Satanic rituals. They are only trying to scare you. The story you heard was likely a sophomore prank. Please don't let other people control how you think and what you believe.
    christiebeecher Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Dreams are so interesting. I don't think this is anything more than that. Try to fill your mind with good things before you fall asleep. Your mind repeats over and over things it has come across during the day while you sleep so fill it with great things to review. You might still have a strange dream or two but they should start to be more and more great dreams.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Bad Dreaming [ 7 Answers ]

How to you change what you dream? For the past 2 months I have been dreaming of scary things, such as me being killed in many ways. I wake up at least 4 times a night sweating and breathing really really hard. The dreams seem stupid when I think about them, but when you believe your living them it...

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

View more questions Search