Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaman1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 06:44 PM
    3 year absentee father special needs child
    What do I say when the judge asks why does the father of a special needs child not be granted visitation if child can be with threrapists, child care professionals for their needs?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 21, 2009, 09:32 PM

Not sure I understand your question fully. Could you possibly give out more information?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Absentee father [ 1 Answers ]

The father of my son and I currently live together, and he has filed for full custody of my son, which has been postponed till I move out. However, the father never spends time with our son, sometimes going 27 hours of never seeing or checking on our 9 month old son, what can I do legally or use...

Absentee father -no child support for 6 years-now found! [ 1 Answers ]

What legal advice or numbers can you give me to help get back child support for an absentee father who nevver paid a dime for over 6 years ? No whe has moved down the street from me and I need to get back pay or help from all the years doing it myself... I have 2 kisd. Please help

Child Custody, Name Change, Abandonment/Absentee Parent, Will [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 5 1/2 and I, his mother, have had him since he was 6 months old when we left his father (my boyfriend) in Oct 2003. I receive no child support and have never filed any legal papers with regard to my son, nor has his father (to my knowledge). His father is listed on my son's birth...

Bonding issues with second special needs child [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Bridget. I have 2 special need kids, both addicted to serious drugs when they were born. Both amazing and doing great. My son will be 2 next month, he has been with me since he was born. We have an amazing bond and connection. He is very easy to care for, laid back, we just...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search