Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helloworld212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Best hair product to tame unruly damaged wavy hair- thick
    What products can I use when str8ning that help repair?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 21, 2009, 06:43 PM

I have SUPER thick and long hair too. Baby oil is good to use after you blow dry it. Pantene pro v leave-in-conditioner is awesome too. I use sunsilk cream in the morning, and while I blow dry my hair I use one of those round brushes with the thermal bristles. They work like magic and make your hair super soft. It's also easier to comb after you use it. See you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago. So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8 And my hair looks way too black...

Brunette -- Wavy Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am brunette, and I have long, straight hair with a tendency to wave if not blow dried. I would love to get this wavy hairstyle as well as the hair color. Any tips for me? Thank you in advance. :)

Blond wavy hair [ 22 Answers ]

Hey guys. I am a16 years old boy and I have a blond hair that is straight after drying and gets wavy trough the day(as it gets wet in any way). I have medium long hair ( really quite similar to haircut tony in the sow skins has). The problem I am facing is this: My hair is rare and very thin -...

I have this thin hair and I hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair [ 2 Answers ]

I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want? HELp me... :confused:

View more questions Search