Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coach78 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Bathroom circuit
    Can the lights and GFCI's be on the same 20 AMP breaker?
    Tev Posts: 232, Reputation: 20

Mar 22, 2009, 04:06 PM

Yes, as long as the circuit only serves the one bathroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torture revisited. What? You think we stopped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: “The fact that an act is undertaken to prevent a threatened terrorist attack, rather than for the purpose of humiliation or abuse, would be relevant to a reasonable observer in measuring the outrageousness of the act,” said Brian A. Benczkowski, a deputy assistant attorney general, in a...

Well problems revisited [ 1 Answers ]

A month or so ago I posted a question about my well. The water was cutting on an off and the well was not keeping up. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/water-cuting-off-141742.html Week and a half ago the breaker for the well kept tripping. It was a 20 amp two pole breaker. The...

Bathroom plumbing with basement bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me what cause my upstairs bathroom to back up into my basement bathroom?

Intermittent freeze up revisited... [ 6 Answers ]

To all: To summarize: the intake, the outflow, freon, etc. have been determined to be fine. I guess what I'm really trying to evaluate is the blower motor itself. It is a multi-speed type, although only 2 speeds are used (med & high). Has anyone experience a motor that intermittently doesn't...

Basement bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a new bathroom in our basement. The house is about 2 years old. The builder insists the rough-in is ready to go but I am not so sure. The attach pictures show the right and left sides of the room from the entrance perspective. I will be placing a 72" shower pan with glass block...

View more questions Search