Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdewate62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Remember name of movie involving 3 boys and teen girl whose death they cause
    I am trying to remember the name of a movie, which I think was made for TV, involving 3 boys and a teenage girl whose death they accidentally cause. Think the movie was on in the 90's the plot involves a teenage girl who is picked up by an older man in his pickup truck one evening. As I recall, he takes her out to a remote location and attempts to have his way with her sexually, but she escapes. After the girls runs away from the mans truck, as I remember it is raining and she eventually comes across a house where 3 teenage boys are hanging out for the night and she begs them to let her take refuge there. The boys let her in. I don't remember the specifics of what happens next, but one of the boys tells the other two he's going to make out with the girl in an attempt to convice her to have sex with him. However, when he starts making his moves on her, the girl goes into a panic attack and dies. The three boys are in shock at what happened and while I don't remember the specifics of what happened next, I remember that they all agreed to cover up the girls death. I remember that they keep her death covered up for several years, but eventually something happens that causes their cover up to come unraveled and their events of that night are eventually found out.

Does anyone remember seeing this movie on TV and remember the name of it and the year it was on?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 10:13 AM

I haven't seen it, but it sounds like it could be "Celebrity" (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen boys and  sexual exploration [ 4 Answers ]

Can/Do teenage boys experiement or explore sexually with their male friends like boys of the preteen range. I know romantic feeling are dominate during the teens, but I wonder do teen boys still explore with their friend even with more romantic interests.

2 Boys 1 Girl [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:There is this boy that is like a yr older than me that really likes me, its like he is already Calling me his baby but its not even official. I alwayz smile even time I see him because he alwayz is friendly and nice. But the problem is my 1/2 sis says that he has a rep. of being a stalker...

Twin teen boys lie about homework [ 3 Answers ]

Unfortunately my 13yr old twin boys have the same core classes together in middle school. They are both getting very bad grades! They say they don't have homework, when they really do and they back each other up regarding assignments. I've talked to their teachers and they say they are not...

View more questions Search