Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    principemolti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 10:58 AM
    My maltese dog is sick what can I do
    My maltese dog is 3 month he do not want to eat and is doing a lot of caca every where what can I do??
    09sgarcia Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 11:10 AM

Sounds like he might have eaten something that is not digesting well.
    Take him to the vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese Poodle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my 4 year old female maltese has been licking her foot - it is red and inflamed by the toe area and between. What could be the cause?

Maltese adult dog [ 3 Answers ]

I just got last a 7 year young male maltese. I would like to know the answer to the following questions: Can I change his name? How can I potty train him? How can I maintain his barking to a minimum?

Maltese dog sick [ 7 Answers ]

I have a maltese dog about 1 year and 6 months old. She has been vomiting, clear white foamy-ness and her poop is kind of "Snotty" looking, she refuses to go outside and she has been mopey and not really wanting to play lately. I have taken her to the vet, and the vet said that she probably just...

Socializing a Maltese [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 1 year old Maltese male. He is very shy and skiddish. How do I train him to come to me? He doesn't let me out of his sight but I have to catch him instead of him following my command.

Maltese that cannot be housebroken [ 1 Answers ]

My son and family received an adorable and very smart little Maltese puppy about 8 months ago. He was about 2 months old then and they only had him about 6 months before giving him to my sons older children and ex-wife due to they just could not get him housebroken. Now after about 3 months my...

View more questions Search