Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bayfayeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 10:34 AM
    What is the name of this song that has lyrics,"People get ready, there's a traina com
    What is the name of the song that has lyrics, "People get ready, there's a train a coming".:)
    sydboe Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 10:47 AM

People Get Ready by Glen Campbell
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Mar 21, 2009, 08:09 PM
    The original version of the song was by "The Impressions."

Impressions - People Get Ready LYRICS

Aretha Franklin also did an earlier version.
    eastender9 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 02:00 AM
    People Get Ready - Rod Stewart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the old 60's song with lyrics " has anybody here seen my old friend bobby?" [ 7 Answers ]

60's song What artist sings an old 60's song with lyrics " Has anybody here seen my old friend bobby?"

Song title to lyrics "pose and freeze" [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I heard the other day... possibly a club song or just a rap with a club beat. Pretty sure the lyrics are pose and freeze, count to three. That's what I was hearing. The artist was a guy. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Who sings the song with the lyrics "Only going to make you love me more"? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the Artist and Title of this song? A guy sings it and it's up beat and some of the lyrics are "Your only gonna make me love you more"?

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

View more questions Search