Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 06:38 AM
    2 weeks pregnant roughly, bit confused
    I had my last period on 9th aug, I had light bleeding and mucas on 20th aug for 2 days and then nothing, followed by light cramping that has worn off now. I did a pregnancy test and it showed positive. After 1 week of cramping it stopped and now I have brown discharge. I would be due on in the next few days if wasn't pregnant. Is this normal? I am confused, can anyone advise?
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Sep 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
    Go see a doctor. She would be better able to answer your questions after an exam. Do not totally rely on the test ,there may be other things going on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

12 weeks along [ 20 Answers ]

Well I haven't been on recently. I've been working a lot and been really tired. I went to my dr. appt today and heart the babies heartbeat. It sounded so far away... lol... He said that my uterus was big for just 12 weeks and ordered an ultra sound. He said that there were three reasons that this...

5 weeks maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if I'm pg or not I took at test on the 17th but it was negative so I'm going to take one this week { I have early pg signes} if I am pg I'm 5wks this week and it seems that my boobs are getting bigger one more then the other at the moment lol and my tummy seems bigger to?...

View more questions Search