Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baronvoncloudy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Unknown anime w/ glass talisman on hand
    Look for old anime I saw on Sci-fi when I was a boy. I don't remember much, but here are the details as I remembered them (accuracy not assured)

Dying pilot crashes on a planet and transfers some sort of talisman from himself to a young man. This looks like a glass dome on his hand.

The boy does some stuff...

The final battle is on some sort of hell / death planet and the boy has to kill the evil to save the day / universe / girl.

All I got, hopefully someone remembers the title, Googled for 2 days with no luck.
    baronvoncloudy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 01:46 AM

Lensman: Secret of The Lens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown 80's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to an anime movie aired in the united states on cable (possibly Disney, maybe one of the "special delivery" programs on Nick, or even possibly on a movie channel). The only details I can recall about the show are: The hero drove a sleek sports car, that would enter the...

Installation of glass panels and door on glass tiles [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed 6"x12" glass tiles for my shower room. The glass people came and installed the frameless glass panels and doors for the shower. They had no problem drilling holes for the hinges, but after they installed the panel and door, some of the glass tiles around the hinges started to crack...

View more questions Search