Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgnqrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Getting pregnant after the depo shot
    My question is. Is there something wrong with me because it has ben 13 months of the depo shot and we have intercourse on a regular basses and still not pregnant please give me some ansers.:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 11:05 PM

Do you mean 13 months OFF the depo shot? How long were you on it? It varies for each woman.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2009, 05:54 AM
    For most women it takes up to 18 months being off the depo shot before becoming pregnant.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Apr 6, 2009, 01:12 PM

I only got the depo shot once. A year an a half ago. I didn't get my period back until 6 months ago! I also got a false positive pregnacny test whil I was on the depo shot which caused an big unnecassery argument! Even to the point that the guy thought I was lying about being pregnant! I have been trying to get pregnant and it hasn't worked so far. But my periods just started being normal again (28 days) about 2 months ago!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant 2 months after getting off the depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I got my last depo shot in feb. 07 and didn't return for my May shot because the entire year that I was on the depo I bleed I got a period in June lasted 5 days and I had no regular bleeding for a couple days. The bleeding returned for about 2-3 weeks and stopped a week before I was suppose to get...

Getting pregnant after the Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to get pregnant after you go off the Depo Shot?

Could I be pregnant after getting the depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant early? On February 11, I had a depo shot, and I was not on my period. The doctor gave me a pregnancy test, and it was negative. But, lately I have been having all of these pregnancy symptoms. I did take a test this week and it was negative, but could I just be early...

Pregnant and depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

I got an iud took out dec 7th due to complications and the same day igot the shot and now I feel really really pregnant I got really bad heart burn really sick direha and breast tenderness and the way thing that gets me is this moring my breast was leaking and I mean a big wet spot on my shirt what...

Can I be pregnant on the Depo shot? [ 4 Answers ]

I got the shot seven weeks after I gave birth to my son, and I just started getting nauseous and my breasts have been hurting, but the nurse said that a regular urine test would pick up me being pregnant. Now it is almost five months from when I gave birth and I can feel something like gas bubbles...

View more questions Search