Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klmcomp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Cd/dvd driver
    I have a Compaq Presario F700 laptop that has stopped playing cds and dvds. I run Windows Vista for the OS. My computer is missing its cd/dvd driver. I checked and doubled checked. I must have deleted it.

I went to HP's website to find a download for the driver, but I wasn't able to locate it. I don't know how to find the driver, then download it to operate on my system.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Mar 20, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Is this where you tried:

Compaq F700

Also, did you laptop come with any CDs.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 02:51 AM

It is missing cause of some registry entries got corrupted
    So, please read and do this steps carefully.
    Your CD drive or DVD drive is missing or is not recognized by Windows or other programs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

Vga driver [ 1 Answers ]

Can help me to get vga Controller driver for Toshiba satellite A215-S7437 with integrated ATI Radeon Graphic,Operating System is windows xp professional?

New driver [ 7 Answers ]

I just turned 15 1/2 and I just went through drivers ed got my permit etc.. And I recently just started getting behind the wheel.. I don't think I'm that good of a driver Maybe because I get really nervous behind the wheel Suggestions?

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

View more questions Search