Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bogdanel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2004, 02:22 PM
    Organ choir church music
    I don't know where to find calm quiet organ music, like church music, or choir hymns. The perfect example is Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus K 618. Please help if you know of any good albums or locations to find MP3, etc.
    Pendulum1987 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 11:58 AM

Check out gregorian chants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help purchasing sheet music for choir [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find some sheet music for my choir by regina spektor. I am having difficulties finding some. I would prefer the song 'all the rowboats'. Can you help? Thanks blusia:confused:

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

Led Zeppelin's In the light (Organ intro version) Can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

I heard this version of in the light that sounds better then the one I have on cd. It started with an organ intro and had this 60's sound to it but I can't find it anywhere.

Why Is The Church Silent? [ 9 Answers ]

Just like every other day of the week, 4000 babies were killed today. Where was the church? Where were the preachers? I'd sure like to know. Those of us who have been involved in the prolife movement (or for that matter, any other movement that impinges upon moral issues) for any length of...

Bad Church Bishops [ 2 Answers ]

I met a man online different city than mine. Anyhow, after pledging a fake relationship with me. I found him to be a huge lier. He even pretended to share a birthday with me. He was married, a newlywed man. The worst part is he is a Reverend. I feel so cheated, and dirty. Any help, or ideas...

View more questions Search