Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazac01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Hampton bay replacement glass
    I have a hampton bay 52" Mediterranean remote ceiling fan. The glass globe cover on the bottom has cracked. Any idea where I can get a replacement?

Cazac01
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 03:20 PM

Did it come cracked? Or did it crack after you installed it? Did you get it from Home Depot? They could probably order you replacement glass. This isn't uncommon at all.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 07:50 PM

Contact Hampton Bay, their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glass replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a 5 piece hampton Bay patio set this past summer, and the glass just shattered today for no apparent reason no one and nothing was near the table please someone get back to me about a replacement.

Hamptom Bay Winward lll glass replacement [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased the above unit and installed it today and the final step was to insert lower glass part. Doing so the glass cracked just as I set into place. I looked at the net and could not find replacement parts and it looks like hampton Bay discontinued the line. Anybody know where there could be...

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement glass for the Model: AC-552? I went to Home Depot (where it was purchased and the distributor of the brand) and they stated I needed to go directly to the Hampton Bay website. I went there and there is no way to purchase the parts, nor do I even see...

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay, Cabrera 52" ceiling fan from Home Depot about a year ago and now want to replace the tea colored glass with a white one to obtain better light. Is there anywhere online where I can do that? Please direct me to the site. Thanks.

Replacement glass, Hampton Bay [ 3 Answers ]

I broke the bottom glass 'globe' on a Hampton Bay 6 + 2 light chandelier SKU# 416-455. It was probably installed between 2003 and 2005. I haven't been able to locate a replacement part. The glass is opaque white with a few gray or brown "marble" streaking in the glass. I would be satisfied to...

View more questions Search