Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Need advice please
    My hair color,and texture makes me so embarrassed sometimes.I want me beautiful red curly hair back,and I'm working on it.since my hair breaks off,and falls out dyeing it would not be the best of ideas right?or would it be OK if I used only semi permant coloring?thanks so much
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 11:09 PM

Dying your hair will cause damage regardless. It might just be best to let it rest and get healthy for a while.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 21, 2009, 01:23 PM

A true semi will not damage the hair because it is acidic. Hair is slightly acidic so putting an acidic onto the hair will help it. It will give the hair shine and may even fill into weak hair to make the hair appear thicker.

But really you should be concentrating on getting your hair back to normal. Perhaps get a good cut.

EDIT: I MEANT a DEMI Permanent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice... please [ 37 Answers ]

Me and my ex of 3 years broke up over a month ago. He said we were fighting too much and that if I would give it time everything would fall into place.well we still see each other and hang out and spend the night together,yet he hasn't mentioned anything about the relationship. Its like he's over...

I need advice getting over my ex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years over a year and a half ago. Since then I've been dating a wonderful man, that loves me dearly. We recently found out that we're expecting a baby in late October. However, I still can't get my ex out of my head. I find myself crying about him all the...

Ok I need some advice... [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to have a baby... and I am about 5-6 weeks along and I am getting sick all the time... I can't ride in the car... my husband told me I was being mean all the time but he is really being mean he is short with me and won't be close to me or nothing... last night he slept on the floor... am...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

View more questions Search