Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4mekao Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Finding a property owner
    I want to know how to find out who owns a house in my town. It is empty and is most likely in foreclosure. The property is in Los Angeles County.
    Thanks for the help... hope this question is OK... I am new to the site
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 08:27 AM

Check with the county clerk's office:

Property Document Recording

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the name of a properties owner [ 4 Answers ]

How do I find out the name of the bank who owns a house that is in foreclosure.

Finding an Owner of a Property [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the owner of the house next to mine. There is a renter living there who will not give me the property managers info so I can get a hold of the owner. I am trying to get a fence built on the line of the 2 properties. I have contacted my county accessor and received and address....

Finding owner [ 1 Answers ]

Im tryking to find out who owns this house next to our business . The property is vacant and we would like to buy it. How do we find out who owns it?

Property lien with consent of property owner [ 4 Answers ]

May I put a lien on property, with the owners cooperation and what forms, process do I need? The lien would be to secure repayment of a loan to the property owner.

Finding an owner of a abandend property [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There has been a house onnmy road which is under neglect and the house has not been registerd but I am intrested in obtaining this property what do I need to do to find out more this property has been empty for around 6-7 years Thank you Hayley:rolleyes:

View more questions Search