beverlybutters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Shower Diverter Valve
    How to repair the shower diverter valve
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Hi Beverly...

Need to know more here... OK? I would like to know what the issue is that needs to be repaired. It would also be nice to know if the shower diverter valve is one, two, or three handles?

Any chance the valve has a name or any clear distinctive markings... hmmm..?

Let me know...

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower diverter valve [ 1 Answers ]

When using the shower in my bath faucet still has hot water coming from it. It is an older Delta single handle shower valve. I replaced the diverter assembly but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Shower diverter valve [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just ordered a new shower mixer tap from eBay (oops), it has a diverter fitted, can I blank one of the outlets off and just use one outlet (I don't really have a need for a diverter) I hope you can understand this question, Thanks simon freeman

Shower diverter valve. [ 1 Answers ]

Shower diverter valve removal. How do I remove the shower diverter valve from a bathtub/shower three handle set-up?

Shower diverter valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 valve fixture, the center one being the diverter. After removing the handle and retainer nut I can't get the stem out. Turning it CCW goes to the shower position and stops. I am reluctant to put too much force on this 40 year old stem. I can see the stem seal and the valve body and no...

View more questions Search