Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Sep 1, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Usana
    I just had a lady I know over here and she did a presentation on a company or product called "Usana". I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this company or the product? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Any information would be appreciated.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 1, 2006, 03:22 PM
    There's a whole bunch of stuff here

From their Corp Site it sounds like another MLM like Amway or similar

Sep 1, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Thanks Curlyben... LOL... I googled it too. I didn't really find anything negative about the company. I thought I maybe there are some people who have actually tried it or know someone who has. Any experiences, anyone?
    pablo_emilio Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Hello, actually the company is great, since the point of view of health you will do a great invest.. and with time you'll get the financial benefits... it's a good choice...

=)
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Pablo, as you seem to speak from experience could you please enlighten us more as to their marketing and sales techniques.
    Are they similar to Amway and Herbal Life in style, or really a completely genuine company and you work as an employee rather than an agent ?

Oct 31, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Sure, it's a fact you won't be an employee, the company its absolutely genuine and if you are interested in the company from bussines point of view you should look for reviews in forbes and nasdaq, this could show you the authenticity of the company...

http://quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/Summary...NA&symbol=USNA

How the bussines works? Simple, share your experiencience with usana to other people and invite them to join...
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_emilio
    how the bussines works? simple, share your experiencience with usana to other people and invite them to join...
    Thank you for your honest response.
    So basically it operates on a form of MLM as I mentioned earlier.

Oct 31, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Yes, its Multilevel Marketing, a lot of people had some doubts about this, you should look for more information in the usana site itself and ask for more information to the person that invited you to join usana... its important that you know how this works, so you can take a good decision, as its important that you have a good support from the people you will start working with...

Nov 3, 2006, 01:18 PM
    Thank you for the link. I think it looks to be a good idea. It doesn't sound like once you sign up, you are on your own. It really sounds like this is a group-effort sort of thing.

Nov 3, 2006, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua@home
    Thank you for the link. I think it looks to be a good idea. It doesn't sound like once you sign up, you are on your own. It really sounds like this is a group-effort sort of thing.
    Yes, as you said "you are not on your own"... Its important to know about your future organization, I mean the people...

Good luck
    Jasu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:29 AM
    Hi Aqau@home,
    I might be late answering your question, but I totally agree with Pablo. It's a great company and the products are fantastic.

Hope this helps.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 04:48 AM
    A few other things to read:
    http://www.corporatenarc.com/usanascam.php
    http://www.discovervancouver.com/for...?TOPIC_ID=6735

Dec 13, 2006, 01:10 PM
    It's never too late. Thank you for answering and thanks NeedKarma for the links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search