Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 07:25 PM

If you want to see a couselor but money is an issue-- you can always go to a mental health clinic at a hospital in your area. Most of them offer free counseling.

Also, you can Google free counselors in your area.

I have another thought to express to you that might sound odd. Have you ever thought about joining a group that same some of the same interests as you? You seem kind of down and out because your not out living your life by having fun.

There is a website called Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup.com It isn't a dating site but a social site that connects you to people that share the same interests as you in your area.

I joined the Parents want to have fun club, swing dancing club, and the gamers club. In each club we meet up and get together and have fun. I met some exciting people that I never thought I would meet from all backgrounds and different walks of life. Friendships was formed with peoole that live right on my stomping grounds but I would've never gotten the chance to meet them if I didn't try. You should give it a go.

I hopes this helps and best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Gestalt Therapy Excitement in the Human Personality what do pages 113-148 mean [ 1 Answers ]

I am reading Gestalt Therapy Excitement in the Human Personality. I have read pages 113-148 and don't have much of an understanding about what I am reading. Could someone please tell me what they are trying to say in layman's terms?

Not having white discharge after excitement:mi infertil [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old girl. I'm not having white discharge after getting excited for the first time. Earlier everything was normal but this times also not come. What is the reason ? M I infertile?

No more Excitement [ 6 Answers ]

What can I say and do to turn my man on, before he gives up on us?:confused:

Male german shepherd excitement [ 2 Answers ]

I recently took home a male german shepherd from a rescue group. He's about four years old, fixed, and for the most part, well behaved. My question is about his level of excitement/arousal... more often than not, the dog has an erection. Occasionally, he will pee a little. I'm not sure if this...

View more questions Search