Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mscleaner409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 05:43 PM
    Cleaning bids
    I've had a cleaning business for going on 9 years and have had my ups and downs, I mostly cleaned vacant apt. and new construction. My husband and I were move out of state so I let most of my business contracts go but not all of our plans went well so we had to move back and now I have to start all over again. I am having a very hard time finding any work so now I am looking to clean offices but don't have a clue on how to bid on them! Can anyone help?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 19, 2009, 06:40 PM

Do you still have your 'old' company MS? Or do you have to incorporate again?

Will it be only you and your husband doing the cleaning?

Please tell me what area of the country that you are located.

I am sorry to be giving you questions but it will give us a starting point...

If it will be only you and your husband doing the cleaning then I suspect that you will be looking for mid sized or smaller offices, am I correct?

If you are looking to advertise then we have an person whose expertize is web advertising and I am sure that he would be willing to help all he can. HI name is Clough and I will let him know of your thread.

Please answer my questions, so we may proceed... thanks.

Stringer
    mscleaner409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Yes me and my husband plan on doing the work together and maybe my son. We live in DE so I would like to stay around this area. Maryland is also close
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 19, 2009, 07:32 PM

Do you still have your 'old' company MS? Or do you have to incorporate again?

If it will be only you and your husband doing the cleaning then I suspect that you will be looking for mid sized or smaller offices, am I correct?

Hi again MS, what about these questions please?

Thanks,

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2009, 12:23 AM

Hi, mscleaner409!

Stringer has summoned me to your thread. We will be glad to work with you for how you could develop your business again. But, please do respond to the questions that we ask.

In addition to the questions that Stringer has asked, my first question is, do you still have the lists of the people for whom you used to do cleaning?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaning Bids. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been given the opportunity to bid on Cleaning a Food Lion store 7 days a week. How should I bid on this project. I normally do new construction cleaning and bid by the square foot. Food Lion needs 7 days cleaning 5 hr per day. How much should I bid. How do I break it down by the month figure.

Cleaning bids [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with a bid per square foot for cleaning commercial facilities

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search