Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    znet2705zc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Creating backup
    I want to create a button whit this action : "create a backup from my project in a special path" .
    How can I do it ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2009, 11:42 AM

Since most Access apps should be split between back end (tables) and front end (everything else), a split app makes this easy.

You can use the FileCopy method to make a copy of the back end in a specified location. Since you should have backup copies of your front end in a development area, its really only necessary to backup the back end(s).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is she creating these? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Aly Kaee I have been getting into photography lately and I have recently been very inspired by a photographer named Rosie Hardy But I was wondering how does she do her photos? How does she do the background, Attach strings to birds, How does she get the textures in the sky,...

Re-creating The Big Bang [ 5 Answers ]

Morning All! Has anyone else been following this story about the CERN Lab in Switzerland / France? BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Cern lab set for beam milestone I love it when scientists mess around with stuff and they don't REALLY know what's going to happen... especially when they're...

Creating new AD [ 2 Answers ]

I want to create a new AD with a new domain and new IP address for a small coporate environment. What are the best steps to choosing an IP address and creating a new AD with 1 single site?

Web creating [ 1 Answers ]

I want to have my own website ,I tried to have it ,but I can't get a free website creating address. Please, is there anyone who can help me?and can you tell me what I have to do step by steps?please it is serious. ...

Creating Music CD [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I hope someone can help me. As some of you know, I am technologically challenged. I have created music CDs before, but for the life of me don't remember how I did it. I guess all the medical studying fried my techno brain. Anyhow, here's what is going on. I have music (obtained...

View more questions Search