Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica949 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:09 AM
    How does homeschooling work? Can it be free?
    I am not an adult I am 15years of age (keep in mind)

I am looking for a school that I only have to go one day a week and get work for that week. Is there a school of that sort? I have a place to do the work where there is no distractions of other students wanting to converse or teachers telling me to put my head up. Is it possible for me to do this? And is there a price if so how much? Thank u .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 11:37 AM

Where are you? You have not described home schooling. You have described an indepdent study program

What year of school are you in?

Mar 19, 2009, 12:51 PM
    I am in the 10th grade going into the 11th can u help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 12:55 PM

What State? The daughter of a friend of mine DOES follow an independent schooling program BUT she was a high honor student, bored to death, being held back by her fellow classmates. She also had no problems in school. It's going very, very well and she also attends some classes at a community college, although she's 16 and in high school

Why do you want to make this change? How are your grades?

Mar 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Nevada las vegas I am 16 in August . Its just easer to focus at the boys and girls club then in my schooling placement and I can't stay home alone plus the staff are willing to help me if necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Job For 11 Year Old Cousin Free Work [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes:ok so like my cousin is like wanting a job and she's like only 11 but she insists on one with volenteerin with like animals for like free so anybody have something around indianapolis:confused::rolleyes:

My free texts don't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I topped my phone up the other weekend and my dad put on free texts in the evening on weekdays so on Monday in the evening I decided to see if it worked this was 7 pm and I checked my credit then sent my friend a text straight after that I looked at my credit and it had gone down ten...

Free Work [ 1 Answers ]

Can a laid off employee work for free in order to stay busy and help the company? The employee insist that they work for free.

Taxes on free lance work? [ 8 Answers ]

I work a full time job and am looking into doing some free-lance work on the side in graphic design. I am wondering how that will work out with taxes? I've tried my hand at research and now I am confused? :confused: I have to pay quarterly taxes? Is there any known software out there that...

View more questions Search