Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcoume Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Internet Explorer Problems
    As many of you, I have in my PC , running Vista Ultimate SP1, more than 3 users. Recently I have just updated the Adobe Flash and Java applications. I was using the Administrator user by then. After I logged in as a different user and the gadgets, and webpages do not show all the icons, consequently the webpages now look awful, with the other users except the Administrator. Even when I want to see the About box in Internet Explorer, the dialog does not show the pictures correctly, as if the pictures were not there. But when I change as Administrator, there seems to be no problem, neither with explorer nor with the gadgets.
    Attached Images

StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Mar 19, 2009, 01:19 PM

Try a few things:

1) Clear ALL cache, cookies, etc (Download CCleaner and run it... you can clean the rest of the crud out too :) )

2) Download Google chrome or FireFox and try it with that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer display problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have Windows XP, Home Version. My girlfriend deleted some programs and since then my web pages do not display properly and the font is LARGE. I went to VIEW on the Internet Explorer toolbar to try and change the font but this did not work. FYI, I am using IE 6.0. Thanks

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

Internet explorer 7 problems connecting! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to everyone first of all glad to have found this site to exchange info. Now to the question it seems that when I tried to upgrade about 2 weeks ago from Yahoo 7.5 to version 8.1 it wasn't the right thing to have done. It worked about 2 or 3 days good but 4 th day I couldn't sighn in at all,...

Internet explorer connection problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Was wondering if someone with knowledge of IE could help out. Problem: unable to connect to www using IE7 even though I am 'connected'. I am able to connect to MSN to check emails and also update windows and other programs such as Norton live update but as soon as I try and open a web page I...

View more questions Search