Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crafts1940 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Belford high school
    I am trying to find out if the on line Belford High School Diploma is ligitimate and if they are really registered with UCOEA as they say they are? They are located in Humble,Texas but that is as far as I can get?
    shirley bare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 01:13 AM
    I'm 18yrs. Old from japan and wants to go to college in New York usa. I got high school diploma on line from belford high school . Is it possible to use this diploma as one of the requirements in entering college in New York,usa?
    shirley bare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 01:24 AM

How long do I'll wait for the exact answer to my question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High school [ 7 Answers ]

Why is high schoool is too hard for me?

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

View more questions Search