Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rume Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 04:48 AM
    Facing & Conquering Walls
    I've been trying to find the walls in my life my birthday is this month you guys feel anything?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Feel what :confused: ;)
    rume Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 09:11 AM
    :eek: I know that I'm desperate for a change, shuffle through my life many things have lots of problems. Im depressed, some people build walls to protect themselves from feelings when really they have just boxed themselves in, Ive been going through my mind trying to see if Ive built such a wall? I was wanting to see if anyone here had any thoughts on breaking through walls we mentally build, I'm trying to find mine.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Yes, Hello Rume!!
    Many people, have felt and still feel the same way you do. Questioning their purpose in life and trying to find where they fit into it all. Mental blocks, a lack of stimulation (boxing yourself in) could mean that your stuck in the same old routine of everyday life and can not fine a way to 'think outside of the box' in order to make things more exciting and/or the very thought of change is too much of a task and causes fatigue, anxiety or panics when thought about.
    Sometimes people confuse repressed memories, the body's natural defense against tragedy, with mental blocks, the inability to be creative, "stuck in a rut".
    To better help you, which of the two are you experiencing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior walls [ 6 Answers ]

Is it okay to insulate the interior walls of a basement? How many outlets to a 15 amp and a 20 amp breaker? Is it okay to use 12 gauge wire for the breakers? I'm running wiring to a bath, small kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and home music studio. And is better to add more outlets to a room or...

Video Walls [ 8 Answers ]

I've been tasked with a project. Basically I need to arrange 4 19" TFT to make one large display and have a smaller display to work off. I can get my head around the large display but can't work out how to have a separate smaller display that shows what is displayed on the large one. Any...

Tearing down 2 walls [ 1 Answers ]

We are remodeling our kitchen and want to remove 2 walls to open it up. We have a truss roof and want to know if we can remove both walls. One wall is part of the wall that runs through the middle of the house between the kitchen and living room, there are support beams in basement under this...

Facing court martial [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, Got it. Yes I'm an Army guy. I'm currently in Iraq nearing the end of a year-long deployment. I have been under a lot of stress and I think that's a least part of what precipitated the situation I find myself in today. I am facing a court martial for larceny that is likely to result in a...

Shear walls [ 1 Answers ]

my engineer wants me to nail my shear at 2" oc. Doesn't that tear up the 2x4 and plywood??

View more questions Search