Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123owlg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 03:15 AM
    Creatinine levels
    Can smoking cause creatine levels to go up?
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 19, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Unless your smoking is contributing to a problem with high blood pressure, no. Do you have high blood pressure? Diabetes? A history of kidney disease? Depending on your levels, you may have to see a nephrologist about your high creatinine. Take care...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creatinine level [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old woman. I have a serum creatinine level of 0.9 mg/dL. Is this normal? Also, how can I reduce my creatinine level?

Serum creatinine levels raised to a women suffering with cancer [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Doctor, My mother aged about 59 years suffering from pelvis cancer since 8 months and having treatment for the same duration. Treatment given: 18 radiations,5 chemos(weekly 50ml) day care chemo,3 nos of intracavitary radiations and 2 nos chemos each chemo for 21 days. Now before 3rd...

What to do when Creatinine levels our to high? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything to do besides starting on dialysis to lower the levels of Creatinine? Please help!

My creatinine level has gone up from 1.1 to 1.3 [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago, I had renal cell carcinoma. I have 1 Kidney now as 1 was removed due to renal cell carcinoma. Today I got my routine blood test done. Creatinine was until now 1.1 but it has become 1.3. The limit is 1.4 Further in my Hepatic Biochemical profile, my Albumin (in Total proteins) has...

What is Creatinine? [ 1 Answers ]

CREATININE *If you are sent to the lab to test your blood for creatinine, what is the test trying to confirm?

View more questions Search