KatieH Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Can you pawn board games?
    Just curious.

I assume I wouldn't get much.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 08:23 PM

Pawn shops usually deal in items that are more expensive like jewelry, computer equipment, cameras, etc. Your best best may be to either try a consignment shop or used book store. Even try selling them on craigslist or eBay.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 10:25 PM

Hi, KatieH!

I agree with nikosmom and am wondering what kind of board games it is that you would like to pawn and why you're needing the money, please?

If you might not be comfortable in answering that, it's okay.

Thanks!
    KatieH Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, KatieH!

I agree with nikosmom and am wondering what kind of board games it is that you would like to pawn and why you're needing the money, please?

If you might not be comfortable in answering that, it's okay.

Thanks!

I had a gift card for Target and I couldn't think of anything at the time I wanted besides a board game. So I got Cranium. And when me and my 2 bestfriends sat down to play we needed 4+ players. And sadly I only have 2 friends. So I have no need for the game. And I figured I might as well get something for it.
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2009, 02:13 PM

You could still go through the questions, have one person read the card and the others try to guess. It's a fun game I'm sure you could make it work with just 3 if you change the rules up a bit and get creative.

Like nikosmom said maybe eBay or just sell it at a yardsale or something. I'm sure someone would buy it for like $5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

View more questions Search