Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSJONES Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 09:23 PM
    When can u see the baby in the uterus?
    I just went for another altersound and I am 4 weeks and the doc still did not see anything and they even did the prob the one they stick up u? When can you see the baby in the altersound? Have you ever heard of someone having a altersound at 4 weeks and not seeing the baby? And the baby being OK? I got 3 blod test and it still shows my blood rising if it is a tubal pregnant is your blood still rising? I am just really scard that there is something wrong with my baby.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2006, 11:30 PM
    I don't work in this field. Someone who does can give you more definitive answers.

My understanding is that the embryo and the heartbeat are not commonly seen much before 6 weeks, so I think you've got some time to wait and not worry. Not to mention that many times there are dating errors in determining how long you have been pregnant.

Is there a reason for scheduling so soon? Past history of tubals?

As long as your HCG levels are continuing to rise, I wouldn't worry about an ectopic. By the time the levels drop off, if all is going well, you will certainly have the ultrasound confirmation you are anxious for.

Sep 1, 2006, 05:19 AM
    Well the reason why I am so weiried is because I was having cramps about a week ago so the doc tought it could be a tubal pregnant. But something else really grose happened last night I know it might sound really grose but I had a little bit of briown blood come out of me last night and it had a little bit of brown chunks in it is that normal because I don't think it is.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Brown spotting is better than red. And it does happen.

Cramping can sometimes be a problem.

You'll keep checking the hormone levels. They should keep rising. You've got a few nervous weeks probably. But again, spotting does happen. You should get a heartbeat in the next few weeks.

Sep 4, 2006, 01:57 AM
    Thank you so much for your advice you the spotting when a away and yes it ha been really stressfull the last couple of weeks.
    LE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 02:47 PM
    I'm going through the same thing the only thing is I have one ovary and one tub on oppsite sides and I was told I had 13% chance of getting pregnant and I am so it can happen but I had two ectopic pregnancys and it's to early to see were the pregnancys is it's not in the uterus yet well my ph levels say 2 1/2 weeks and they wanted to go off the last peroied well that would be 5 weeks still a week early to see but I'm getting blood testing back this week and hope this is my merical baby! I had a little craping and a spot of blood it make me worried only because of my past and I have free fluid in pelvis so that worried me and a lesion on my ovary well that could have burst or because I just missed my first peroied so fluied can be there when you ovalte!
    tinalalli Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 08:35 PM
    I am having same problems worryed too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tilted uterus [ 12 Answers ]

Do anyone know what the statistics are on getting pregnant with a very tilted uterus? The nurse said she could only see half of my cervix it was so badly tilted, and that maybe I would have to get fertility drugs to get preggy. I'm going to get a second opinion, but just wondering what everyone...

Baby Boy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who eats stones and soil. I have tried giving him liver meat but he refuses to eat it. Why is he doing this and am worried that it might bring a problem in the long run.

Having a baby [ 11 Answers ]

My boy friend and I are talking adout having kids after we get married but he has had a vasectomy so we are looking in to all the options I would just like to hear if any one have been in this situation and if so what options they were given so if any one has any sugestions we could use you opions

View more questions Search