Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genisisdawn Posts: 7, Reputation: -2

Mar 18, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Ab workouts
    I have a very strong abdomen and probably would have a cut outline if I didn't have any fat. I try to eat healthy but that's not always practical when I'm on a low income. I go to a gym and work out three times a week. I include weight lifting and cardio. They have one sit up ab machine that I use and I can load the weight to its max and still can't feel the effects of an intense workout. Any suggestions how I could burn this belly fat?
    sivagaffer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 07:53 PM

Use d wrkouts daily , and maintain the diet properly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scheduling workouts. [ 3 Answers ]

Got to a problem... I've been running regularly for the past 2 years. Recently I started getting a bit bored with the routine and decided to add a fitness class - the class consists of 20 minutes cardio, 20 minutes strength training, and 20 minutes stretching/core excercises. Here's the...

Ab Workouts [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working out for a majority of my life and have just recently noticed my abs are starting to look a little different. My top 4 abs seem to be protruding slightly more than the others and I was just curious as to whether or not that means I've been working my top more than my bottom. If you...

Workouts and diets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out for special warfare in the military. Right now I am having problems with my running and chin ups,I was hoping some one could give me some techniques. I was also hoping some one could give me a good diet plan as I am very serious.:rolleyes:

What kind of workouts should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am mainly a pear shape. I workout a lot, mostly my hips, butt, and legs. But I want to lose some tummy fat too. So far I've been doing crunches and sit-ups. Is there any other workouts for flattening the tummy? And what are the best pear shape excersises??

Basketball Workouts [ 1 Answers ]

What are some ways to get ready for varsity. Cause I'm trying out for varsity and I wanted to know some more tips on offense, defense, footwork, plays, and some exercise that I could work on my own time. So that I can get better on my game. Some times I get really stiff. My parents told me to get...

View more questions Search