Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pydingli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 07:52 PM
    How to seek the market for Rebar Cutter?
    Hi,everyone!I'm maker of rebar cutter(construction tool),how to find a market for it.Thanks in advance.:mad: www.cndingli.com
    Attached Images

RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2006, 03:24 AM
    eBay is a great start since they already have a huge audience.

Your website needs some work, too. You've got oriental characters as your page name and no keywords. Get your site optimized so you can get some business from people searching the net.

... just some thoughts...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Did Cain seek to Accomplish? [ 18 Answers ]

I really can't pin down what Cain felt he was accomplishing by killing Abel. God had rejected his sacrifice and Cain was angered. Killing Abel would not change that rejection into acceptance. In fact it would obviously increase the rejection since he was warned before he killed Cain to change his...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

Rebar and moving toilets [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move a toilet in an existing bathroom, but it is on a slab that has rebar. Can this be done without jeopardizing the integrity of the foundation?

Rebar in foundations [ 2 Answers ]

If you have an old foundation that does not have rebar, and you are going to tear down the existing house and rebuild. Is there a way to reinforce with rebar in the existing foundation?

View more questions Search