Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Women as best men
    Well the title sums it up really what do people think of women being the best men ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 03:21 PM

God. you are kidding. Don't even go there. Unless it is a mixed marriage then I can undestand the question. Do you want to explain a little bit more so you get some REALLY GOOD ANSWERS??

Tick (who understands, just needs more info)
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Mar 18, 2009, 03:24 PM

I guess you see it even in straight marriages. You see Men as maids of honor too. My cousin(girl) made her twin brother her maid of honor... over her sisters, she was closest to him and that was the way it was. It's their day they can do with it whatever they choose right?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 03:27 PM
    It is quite common in the last few years for men to stand up for the bride and for women to stand up for the groom. I don't think you should refer to your female attendant as "the best man", but I do think you should be able to choose who stands up for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do women always say this? [ 6 Answers ]

They always say (why are all men the same)? I hate that u know. I never did anything to them so why are they saying this crap in front of me. I treat women like they are supposed to be treated wit respect.

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

For the women [ 4 Answers ]

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a...

Women on top . [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend and myself , we both enjoy sex to the maximum. We also try various positions. But she finds it very difficult to be on top of me. I really love her riding on top of me. We tried it several times but was not successful. Can anyone help us.

View more questions Search