Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Mar 18, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Troubleshooting Frigidaire (Electrolux) Dish Waster
    I have a frigidaire dishwasher only two years old. It has started to make more noise then usual when it is run. I am not sure but the noise sounds like a motor to me. I told my wife she should stop using it until we can figure out what is wrong.

How do I troubleshoot it to figure out what is wrong? It is Model number FDB1250REC2.

Thanks in advance.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 05:23 PM
    How do I troubleshoot

You have to take it apart to see/hear where the problem is exactly. There is no trouble shoot guide for noise except for common mechanical sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1 year old sons dad is a waster he's not on birth certificate does he have rights? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old son with a man called gary, he was not there for me in my pregnance he dened the child was his and I proved it with a dna test and he starts seeing my son for a few months then he doesn't show up for weeks then he turns up again when he wants to. Luckily my son is too young to...

Electrolux vacuum [ 2 Answers ]

I want to purchase an electrolux vacuum locally. I think circuit city carry them. I tried to go to the electrolux site to find local dealers, but unable to be directed from their site to do so. Can anyone help me? My zip code is 63461 thanks:eek:

Doorbell troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

I just replaced a working push-button switch at the front of my home (there is a working rear switch as well). It was very old and unreliable. The new switch was a lighted switch. When first wired the light glows. When the button is depressed the light dims and the bell rings. The problem is...

Troubleshooting. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to trouble shoot an older computer I inherited. I am completely new to PCs. At any rate it has two problems that are possibly relateed. 1. The image the monitor (I have tried 2 different working monitors) has a bunch of red (sometimes grey) vertical lines across the screen which...

Second HD troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's the skinny... Intstalled my girlfriend's HD (Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 80GB ATA/133 HDD) onto my computer as a 2nd HD(slave). All jumpers are set correctly, all cables are correct (not the 1st time I've done this). Everything works fine, it's detected and I do have access to it. ...

View more questions Search