Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy perrin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Grant money for addictions
    Is there any money there for treatment for a cocaine addiction? He embelizzed from his job and we need to pay it back. Please try to answer ASAP as we have a short deadline for payback.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 01:36 PM

Hello nancy:

Nobody is going to give him money to repay his victims.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 05:53 PM

As Excon pointed out, there are no grants available for paying back stolen funds. Sorry. As far as grants for addiction, I am not aware of any grant money available for that either. I guess your boyfriend will get all the free treatment for his drug habit in jail soon enough.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Mar 22, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Actually and I mean no offense but this is his crime and his responsibility to pay this back.
    He needs to be getting a job even if it is nothing but one of those temp agency or day work jobs and start making an effort.
    I am guessing he has not been to court yet?
    If that is the case he needs to show he is trying and making even a small attempt and effort at not only changing himself and dealing with his addiction but also in making attempts at paying his victims back.
    He needs to face it and man up to it and take responsibility
    If you and others bail him out he will never come face top face with his addiction and the issues it causes him and he will continue to do his dirt and get high safe in the fact that you and others will deal with it and cover it for him.
    Take a step back and let him deal with this. It is what he needs if he is ever going to face the fact that he has a addiction and that is a problem.

I say this from experience. I have 13 years clean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need free money ' Grant ' [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to start my own towing buss , I have looked up all kinds of grants on line but they alwasys aks for a fee,and when I look them up on BBB they don't have any of them listed can someone help me please ?

Grant money for felons [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any resources that could provide a grant to a convicted felon (no jail time) to go to school to become a paralegal?

Looking for Grant Money [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! We have over 20 years of experience in the construction and remodeling business and owned our own operation most of that time. Circumstances led to that business being sold and the money spent to care for family members. However, we MISS our business and want to get going again...

Free grant money [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is louis123, and I was wondering how do I go about getting free government grant money to start my own home business?

Grant Money [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find grant money without paying for a service from another site that I don't want? Ajsha

View more questions Search