Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missunloved Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Trying to find my uncle
    I'm trying to find my uncle I have just recently found out about him and I am very intrested in finding him. I only know a few things and from what I know I really would like to meet him. My gramma put him up for adoption when he was a baby no one likes to tlak about him because I guess they say he is gay but now is transgender I think... he goes by a women's name but the sad part is I don't know if he wants to meet me! Would it be a good idea to try and find him?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 12:03 PM

You may not have any luck finding him.

If your grandmother has enough contact to know that much about him, and has not introduced him to the rest of the family, she probably has her reasons.

The best way to find an adoptee is through their adoptive parents, and then through whatever information the birth parents have.

If you cannot get information from either of those 2 sources, another option is hiring a private detective--VERY expensive.

Mar 19, 2009, 06:46 AM

It wasn't my grandmother who told me though
    She doesn't even act like he is alive
    She always says she only has 2 sons
    And she has 3
    But you just gave me really good advice I can try and find him thro his adopted parents
    I never thought of that THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 19, 2009, 07:50 AM

Please remember that he may not KNOW that he is adopted!

You showing up out of nowhere may mess up a lot of things in his life.

Be sure to go forward VERY carefully so that no one gets hurt.

Mar 22, 2009, 01:01 PM

Thank y9ou

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has Queen Latifa in it. Her and her sisters are bank robbers and Queen Latifa dies in the end

Trying to find my dad [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my dad and I have no idea how to do it for free. I know that he is either in his late 30's or early 40's and his name is either leonard cooper or lyndel cooper. I never knew him because my mom didn't much either. He was stationed at ft. rucker military base in 1990 and was in the...

Trying to find movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie has Queen Latifa in it. Her and her sisters are bank robbers and Queen Latifa dies in the end. Latifa dresses like they are in calli.

Trying to find a word [ 5 Answers ]

What is it called when the day,month and year are the same e.g 05/05/05 :confused:

View more questions Search