Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim parkin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Small Business Administration
    Does anyone know if the SBA will administer any of the TALF funds?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 02:18 AM

Jim,

You will be well served if you care to look at:-

Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility: Frequently Asked Questions - Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Administration scholarship essay [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am applying to scholarship within department and college. I am majoring in finance. They asked for an essay along with application to scholarship. I have to include my goals and aspirations and the essay should be around 150 words. I really dnk what to include in there. All I know that after...

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

View more questions Search