Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitingates Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Is my wife Pregnant?
    First Instance:

My wife's LMP was on 16 Feb 2009. We had an intercourse on 26 Feb, We had followed safe sex and I ejaculated on her chest. After some time I myself wiped it completely with a cloth and after some time she went to washroom. She poured little water on her chest and cleaned. Now the water which rolled down slightly touched her vagina.

Second Instance:
    We had another intercourse on 28 Feb. During this I felt as if my pre-come over flowed through my condom and might have went inside.

Now my wife has not got her period till today. She did a UPT test on 16 March which came out Negative. Is this a normal delay or is there a reason to worry? Will she be pregnant by any chance?

We both are worried a lot, kindly let us know at the earliest.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitingates View Post
    I ejaculated on her chest. After some time I myself wiped it completely with a cloth and after some time she went to washroom. She poured little water on her chest and cleaned. Now the water which rolled down slightly touched her vagina.
    This won't cause pregnancy

We had another intercourse on 28 Feb. During this I felt as if my pre-come over flowed through my condom and might have went inside.
    This can cause pregnancy if you don't know the correct way to use a condom.

Now my wife has not got her period till today.
    I don't understand, did she get her period today?

First Instance:

My wife's LMP was on 16 Feb 2009. She did a UPT test on 16 March which came out Negative.
    It may be too early to tell. She needs to wait until she is sure she missed a period to test using first morning urine.
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 06:58 AM
    No reason to report the post as inappropriate,just answer right here.

She did get her period? Then she probably is not pregnant.

Mar 18, 2009, 07:01 AM
    I used it in a correct way covering the whole of my thing but I found some lubricant kind which came out from the rim of the condom.

No she did not get it till date.
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Unfortunately, she is going to have to wait until her period is due to test using first morning urine.

Mar 18, 2009, 07:04 AM
    If her LMP is 16 Feb then in this month by which date should she get her periods?
    Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 07:12 AM
    Every woman is different, there is no way to tell.
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 18, 2009, 07:48 AM

If your wife's last period was Feb 16, her next period would be due to begin 28 days later on March 16. There are pregnancy tests available that can detect early pregnancy even before a period is missed. If your wife has not had her period yet by today, she could take a pregnancy test to find out if pregnancy has happened.

Mar 18, 2009, 07:54 AM
    She did a UPT March 16 which showed negative. Now we are worried if she did the test too early?
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 18, 2009, 09:00 AM

Give her a few days then repeat the test if she still has not had her period. First morning urine is most likely to give correct results. Make sure you follow the directions on the package exactly. Try not worrying so much. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

My wife is Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My wife took a test this morning and it came up positive. She bought a few and plans to take another today just to make sure. She talked to the OBGYN and they said to come for an appointment in three weeks. My question is if she takes two of the EPT tests that are supposedly 99% accurate should...

Getting my wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 children, my wife has 1, but we can't seem to have one ourselves, we have tried everything poss could p.h. balance have anything to do with it?

Wife pregnant by another man [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Alabama. We have been separated for 7 months. During the separation, my wife became pregnant by another man. We have since reconciled. What are my rights? I have heard through a family friend that, in our state, if a baby is born into a marriage the baby is treated as the...

View more questions Search