Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hulluporo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 04:44 AM
    Correct hindi writing
    I am looking for the correct hindi writing of the following finnish girl name INKA. :)
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Mar 18, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulluporo View Post
    I am looking for the correct hindi writing of the following finnish girl name INKA. :)
    Can you give the proper pronunciation of the name, then it would be better for anyone to write it in Hindi
    As per my thought, this would be the translation for INKA
    इंका (pronounced as IN-KAA)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hindi Song? [ 8 Answers ]

This is Acchi Lagti Ho. I would like a translation, please, if it is possible. I included the lyrics: --MALE-- Mujhe tum chupke chupke jab aise dekhti ho Achhi lagti ho Kabhi zulfon se kabhi aanchal se jab khelti ho Achhi lagti ho --FEMALE-- Mujhe dekhke jab tum yun thandi aahein...

Looking for the Correct Sanskrit Writing of a Mantra [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the precise/correct sanskrit writing of the following mantra: Satyam Jnanam Anandam Brahman Which in English translates to: Truth, Knowledge, Bliss, Absolute Thanks

The Correct Format For Essay Writing? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am going back to get my G.E.D. after almost 13 years. I need help with learning the approprate way to write an essay. My question: is can anyone give me the line up on how to write an essay? Thank you

Hindi and Arabic [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone that speaks Hindi or Arabic?:) What is the difference between the two languages? I would also like to know what is the meaning of "HOPE" in either language.

View more questions Search