Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Move to creat new file
    I have prepared a payslip in excel and now I want to make separate file for each employee.

I have list of employee with there Emp code and payslip which is linked with employee code through Vlookup i.e. when we enter employee code all relevant data populates where ever required.

Now what I want is in the attached sheet

Link Cell No. C7 with list in Employee List sheet and create new file by moving Sheet P and name it what appears in Cell No. C7.

Macro should do the following:

Link C7 with List one by one and do the following every time

Move sheet P as create a copy

Select all (Ctr+A) and paste it as value

Save a file at assigned location named with employee code

Repeat this till the list ends.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls List.xls (417.0 KB, 163 views)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 01:43 PM

So, what's your question? Let's see your work so far.

If you're looking for someone to do it for you from beginning to end, you should consider Commercial Services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move a .exe file from Desktop to Programs list [ 13 Answers ]

I have a setup wizard program on my desktop (I believe called and executable file, ends in .exe). I used it to create a program and folder now located on my Programs list (in Start). The folder in the Programs list contains several programs/files related to the main program, which is fine. ...

Excel. Can't see the top of the file when open to move it lol [ 6 Answers ]

OK, this is a strange problem. I am not a novice.. I know Excel quite well but I have encountered this issue. So when I open this file (File A) maximized, it is fine. However, for this particular part of my job, I need 2 excel files open at the same time. So I stretch Excel out across my...

Pooping still in creat and laying on it [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my 4 month old puppy is still pooping in her create at night and she lays on it?

Creat web site [ 8 Answers ]

How can I creat web site?

Wants to move the file server... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've a domain controller which is running different servers, one of them is the file server. Now I want to make the file server runs on another computer dedicated for this purpose only in order to reduce the load on the computer which playing the role as DC. How can I do this ? ...

View more questions Search