Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gamergirl216 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 10:03 AM
    black hair issues...
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

here's my black hair deal: always used semipermanents near natural light brown until I did all but the extremes-blonde and black... I did blonde and it was fine because I dyed over it and it fixed but then the black didn't come out... I died it about... january 2006 and its still in my hair... parts have faded to an orange or dark brown or sum natural color shines through... I tried color fix and used 2 boxes which didn't work on my near shoulder length hair... since I have gave up on it and used sun in which did absolutely nothing except make my brown roots blonde... so then I tried a permanent light/med brown which did NOTHING again... wut can I do since its been over 9 mnths besides see a stylist... I can't pay for and my parents won't... wut is there 2 do??

*Heather*
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 4, 2006, 08:30 PM
    If the hair color remover didn't work, your other option is to use hair bleach (hydrogen peroxide) to remove the unwanted pigment from your hair. Once the color is removed, you can deposit your desired color in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Hair [ 8 Answers ]

I have long, thick, curly hair, which is naturally a honey blonde colour. I've had it black for the past 2 years or so, and I've decided I'd really like something different. Basically, I would like to have the top half of my hair still black, and the bottom half an electric blue or hot pink...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Hair Colouring from Black [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my hair dyed three times in abour a year with the colour black, once at a salon and two by myself. Now I am am sick of this colour, and have used a hair lightener/bleach. It has made my roots blond, as I have light brown hair, it has made the rest of my hair a red copper colour. I...

Black hair tint [ 1 Answers ]

Have dyed black hair, original colour dark brown and have VERY resistant grey.Use Clairol professional black with 10 vol. peroxide. For years the colour has been running out of my hair,staining my clothes with black streaks, all this happening even after 4 weeks of not colouring. So, figuring the...

View more questions Search