Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ozzgod1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 01:51 PM
    '80's animated TV movie - dog-faced guy & cat-faced girl
    Hi. I'm trying to find the name of this animated movie from the early to mid 1980's. What I remember is a dog-faced guy who had long hair and wanted to be in a band. He was in love with a cat-faced girl. It was set in space or another planet. He drove a race car type space ship. Of course the music he played was cheesy '80's "metal". Please help! Been racking my brain for years! Thanks.
    AtmanRyu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 10:09 AM
    Sounds like you're looking for "Rock & Rule":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kPP45npLaQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over controlling, two faced monster in law [ 12 Answers ]

:confused:My fiancé and I were planning to get married on June 19 2010 (just a tentive date). After discussing with each other we decided that a fall wedding was something we wanted so we decided to change the date to October 10 2009. Now we thought this date would be good as we still have over a...

Lied to me, 2 faced,but still love her [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I split up just over 3 weeks ago, her reason being is she don't want a relationship and wants to be single for a while as before me she was with someone for 3 years. We were together just under a year, I no she has being going to see her mates boyfriend but I have recetly...

Faced Insulation on Interior walls [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a remodel of my kitchen and family room. I would like to add some insulation to some interior walls to control sound. I have some left over rolls of faced insulation from another project. Is there any reason you can't use faced insulation on interior walls? Thanks Scott

View more questions Search