Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iitsasi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Face Getting Darker day by day after I came to USA
    Hi,

My face is getting darker after I came to USA, I am in USA from last 4 years and stayed all the time in cold states, I am getting darker day by day. My another observation is only face is getting darker. I don't use any facial or cold creams.. please suggest...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 08:01 AM

Are you talking about "getting dark" because of the sun? Did you come to a sunny state (Florida, California, Arizona, etc)?

If this is the case, try using facial sunblock cream. The higher the SPF number, the better. If you use sunblock every day, whenever you go out in the sun, it will help keep your sun "darkening" at bay.

If it is not because of the sun, I'm sorry, I can't help! But, try the sunblock! :) Best of luck! And welcome to America!
    iitsasi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the response,

No, its not due to sun, I live in N Virginia, I suspect its because of cold weather...
    mrgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:20 PM

Maybe it could be good to start using some facial lotion to protecte and moist the skin in the face?
    rmandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 01:40 PM
    I am having the same issue.
    I am in NC but getting darker day by day. Only face..
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 05:24 AM

Me too, only my face, and its getting colder. I don't understand it I'm in the Skin lightening section looking for a remedy, since removed myself from under the sun for a long time has not helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A darker blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, well well! I should know better than to take my hair into my own hands. I guess we all need a humbling reminder every now and then! I was following the new presidents advice and agreed that it was time for change. I dyed my pretty champagne blond hair to a light auburn (spiced Tea). It was a...

Darker Before Lighter [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true that before you see lightening with any product you get a dark, even red crusty tint to the skin? Then when this peels you see results?

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search