Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tensaichi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 12:57 AM
    TV Codes...
    Ok, so I have this Hampton Bay Universal Video and Fan Remote, but when I put in these new batteries for it, it seems to have lost whatever code I gave it that told it what kind of TV I had, and I can't seem to find my manual for it, so does anyone have the manual that says what code I need to give it to set it for use on a Samsung TV?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2006, 03:18 AM
    Here's a good reference to bookmark:
    http://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/241089.html

For Samsung Televisions, the common codes are
    Samsung 006, 011, 014, 015, 019, 027, 036, 037, 077

Try them one at a time until you get a hit.
    tensaichi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Ah, cool, thanks.

Now, I just don't remember how to enter them, and I think it was something
    Like holding the set button or pressing the set button and something else then entering the code, I don't know, do you?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2006, 11:48 AM
    I'm thinking that a part of it is turning the TV off, too.

Try a few various ways of Set > Enter Code > Set > Turn off, and see how it goes.

I couldn't find a link for manuals on their site, so if you can't figure it out give them a call (1.800.330.FANS (3267)) to see if they'll either walk you through it or send you the manual.

Good luck with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio Unlock Codes [ 24 Answers ]

I tried to install a new radio into my girlfriend's car last night but had to give up and put the old radio back. As the power was disconnected the radio is now locked and awaiting the unlock code. Trouble is - this is a 2nd hand car and I couldn't see the unlock code anywhere :( Does anyone...

Unlock/subsidy codes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a motorola v180 cell phone . My provider was cingular.Now it is Tmobil. I ruined my tmobil phone so I tool the sim card out and put it in the old cingular phone but when I power up it asks for the subsidy code. I am told by Motorola that the subsidy code is different than the unlock code...

About codes in bathroom sinks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my home was inspected today and on the report it says that under my bathroom sink is a thick black hose attached to the pvc it was like that when I bought my home. The buyer is wanting it to be different do I have to change it is a code that it has to all be pvc or are they just trying to get...

Country codes [ 4 Answers ]

Who decided on the country dialling codes? When were these brought in? How were they decided? Country code +44 UK Country code +91 India etc...

Printer Codes [ 2 Answers ]

>:( Does anyone know what a flashing printer code 1, 10 Means on a Lexmark Medley 4C? Lexmark has dropped support for this old combo. Roy Randall Randall Electronics

View more questions Search