Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryestuart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 02:58 AM
    Credit report for court judgment
    How do I get a judgment against a renter, who defaulted and was evicted with money owed, onto their credit report? Does the court do it? Do I ask them to proceed?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 07:18 AM

Hello mary:

The court doesn't do it. The credit bureaus do it, and they'll get around to it eventually.

There's NOTHING you can do about it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing a Judgment from Credit Report & Public Record [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am in the midst of trying to clean up my credit report, get inaccurate things off and update current derrogatory info. I intend to disput everything I possibly can. However what concerns me most is a judgment on my report and its public record (placed in 2004). Is there anyway that I...

Consent judgment on my credit report? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if I sign a consent judgment, does that go on my credit report like a regular judgment? Or is it up to the atty. To notify the credit bureau? A separate question... my husband is worried that if I start to make payments with this past due credit card, my other (I have one...

Report judgment to credit agency [ 2 Answers ]

I won a judgement in Los Angeles, and would like to know how I go about placing it on the persons credit report. I've heard that it's called a fieri facias.

Reporting on credit report after winning in court [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Debt experts, So I went to court against a collection agency for a debt I didn't owe most of and the judgement was in my favor, they had no proof, no plaintiff etc. (for those interested see previous posts) I disputed the information on my credit report and it just came back as...

Judgment/Credit Report [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment on my credit report for October of 2000. This judgment was satified within one month of getting it. The only credit agency that is still reporting it is Equifax the other 2 have deleted it completely from my report. This judgment was filed while I was part of a small corporation,...

View more questions Search