Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 12:58 PM
    WOW 20% HQ? I've only been using 2%HQ with AHA soap and my skin went from Aaliyah to cassie 20% is EXTREME you can't even buy that in Canada I tried 4% ONCE and woke up with big puffy eyes overlapping and tiny red bleeding bumps. Imagine what 20% would do. Get the AHA soap for the marks over your lips etc, and pills that will work from the inside.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Mar 27, 2009, 02:50 PM

Tai18, what kind of pills you use?
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2009, 03:48 PM

I am too confused now!! I don't want to go through that mess again! Sooo is there anyone beside lighterrr had good results from using Hq 20%??
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 27, 2009, 04:24 PM

Not yet!!
    prisgirl101 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 04:26 PM

mepk5, have you used the HQ 20%? How long have you used it for? Thanks
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 27, 2009, 04:28 PM

2 weeks lol

BUT! I have used HQ 8% on my face & I peeled over night in2 days under the peeling a lighter color was there.
    SO Im basing my results on that HQ.

Mar 27, 2009, 04:40 PM

So you use the 20% on your body? Is it working for you?

Mar 27, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Also, mepk5-did you get your HQ from .net I am so hoping to see results fast--so I think I will order the 40%--especially for my body.

Mar 27, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    2 weeks lol

BUT! I have used HQ 8% on my face & I peeled over nite in2 days under the peeling a lighter color was there.
    SO Im basing my results on that HQ.
    But did you get your 8% from .net and how often are you using the cream per day/week?

Mar 27, 2009, 06:32 PM

Okay guys, I called the .net people today, and I'm sooooooooo happy I did. Christina is the rep I talked to and she is supper nice and sweet--she even shared her own personal HQ experience with me. So now I am ready o take this journey and by Tuesday of next week I will order. I will keep you guys update--I really feel good about this guys and I have hope that I will have perfect skin and a lighter color for the 1st time in my life!!
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prisgirl101 View Post
    okay guys, I called the .net people today, and I'm sooooooooo happy I did. Christina is the rep I talked to and she is supper nice and sweet--she even shared her own personal HQ experience with me. So now I am ready o take this journey and by Tuesday of next week I will order. I will keep you guys update--I really feel good about this guys and I have hope that I will have perfect skin and a lighter color for the 1st time in my life!!!
    Hmmmmmm!! I don't know what to say!! Well... Good Luck!

Mar 27, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Hmmmmmm!!!!! I don't know what to say!!! Well...Good Luck!
    Yea, I'll keep you updated!!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:28 PM
    spotted I am not the only one that got good results I believe there are other members that lightned 1 shade in a week on the forum

[

QUOTE=spotted;1631446]I am too confused now!! I don't want to go through that mess again! Sooo is there anyone beside lighterrr had good results from using Hq 20%?? [/QUOTE]

Mar 27, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    spotted i am not the only one that got good results i beleive their are other members that lightned 1 shade in a week on the forum

[

QUOTE=spotted;1631446]I am too confused now!!! I don't want to go thru that mess again! sooo is there anyone beside lighterrr had good results from using Hq 20%???
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Lighterrr, how come you never answered my other questions?
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 06:57 AM

Hi priss

I must have missed the questions, I looked can't find them either, ask away on this thread and I promise to answer

Ttyl
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 09:53 AM
    This stuff is crap.. it did nothing for me.. I cnt believe I bought this!! Save your money that stupid renee! Guaranteed me it would wrk!

Quote Originally Posted by prisgirl101 View Post
    okay guys, i called the .net people today, and i'm sooooooooo happy i did. Christina is the rep i talked to and she is supper nice and sweet--she even shared her own personal hq experience with me. So now i am ready o take this journey and by tuesday of next week i will order. I will keep you guys update--i really feel good about this guys and i have hope that i will have perfect skin and a lighter color for the 1st time in my life!!!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Mar 28, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Well renee was extremely nice to me tooo..

And I got the mono after five months from there.. and I mussay at least they didn't cheat me.. so I can't slander them anymore... they were earnest enough to send me the product although late..

But I was surprised the lady couldn't let me know if the product was micronized or not... she siad that was a trade secret... I was kind of surprised.. I mean there are sites which offer micronized mono after alll..

It wasn't as if I was asking her the secret recipe or something.. I even remember mono.net used to sell micronized mono before... so what's the big deal in telling me if its micronized or not...

But yeah then I got to know it wasn't from my medical friend.. and he had me grinding it etc. to get it to that state.

THe customer service people however are very nice though... no denying that.

I might just get this product / mono powder tested.. but my friend is saying there are some issues that he needs to sort out.. so I can't get it tested immediately to know if it's the real thing...
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 10:47 AM
    That would be great get it tested!

Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    well renee was extremely nice to me tooo..

and i got the mono after five months from there.. and i mussay atleast they didnt cheat me .. so i can't slander them anymore... they were earnest enough to send me the product altho late..

but i was surprised the lady couldnt let me know if hte product was micronized or not... she siad that was a trade secret... i was kind of surprised .. i mean there are sites which offer micronized mono after alll..

it wasnt as if i was asking her the secret recipe or somthing.. i even remember mono.net used to sell micronized mono before... so whats hte big deal in telling me if its micronized or nto....

but yeah then i got to know it wasnt from my medical friend .. and he had me grinding it etc. to get it to that state.

THe customer service people however are very nice though ... no denyin that.

I might just get this product / mono powder tested.. but my friend is saying ther are some issues that he needs to sort out.. so i can't get it tested immediately to know if its the real thing ...
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Mar 28, 2009, 10:52 AM

Well chandani you don't know the pains I have taken to confide in this guy.. I mean I'm so scared firstly about using all these products.. and secondly I'm scared that he may go around telling everyone high and mightily that I'm trying to bleach.. plus I'm a guy.. so I'm a little extra wary... other guys or girls are fine with women lightening because that's what women do... use creams to make themselves luk good.. but guys are considered weird and sissy if they do... but then I had to get him on board.. so now he is waiting for me to have it worked up on so he can start using such products himself.. lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:43 PM

Well not sure why you guys have not lightned and I did, why don't you guys call them and ask for a stronger dosage when I first used their hq its like the skin was falling off my face literally, why didn't the same happen to u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

Movie about recovered boy discovered to be an imposter [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where boy is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous relationship. The young man that befriended recovered boy...

Can things with my ex girlfriend be recovered? [ 50 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this concise. My ex girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. We'd taken each other for granted and pushed each other too far for things to work out. After we broke up I realised the mistakes I made. Over the next few months we both upset each other a little more, we stayed in...

Windows recovered from a device failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I keep getiing this message while my computer is on Windows recovered from a device failure please reboot to full functionality Could someone ans this question how to solve this problem Thanks

Stolen car recovered [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen 4 months ago I reported it to the police I found out about a week ago it was recovered and put into someone else's name. I was never informed by anyone that my car was found now my car has been stripped and crushed and can get no answers from the police as to why I was never told...

View more questions Search