Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music70 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    I would get the cream. ( for previous experience) I had no side effects from it.
    Thanks for your answer! Yes, that's what I heard, but where can I get it?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 20, 2009, 05:02 PM

Monobenzonenet.com Is the only place I dealt w.
    music70 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 05:47 PM
    monobenzonenet.com Is the only place I dealt w.
    But this is the same site people are talking here as scam? I don't understand... :confused:
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2009, 06:06 PM

Hellllo Mepk5, Monomission, Lighterrr,XoXolove, Katvon... thanks for the input..
    Sorry I was away from the computer concentrating in some school work.

XoXo, I have tried the fresh up cream and it didn't do much beside making my light parts of my lips more pinkish and didn't help in lightning the dark lines :(

Lighterrr, I am glad to hear that you had success using high dose of Hq. I am still thinking about it and I don't want to go into troubles that would cost me time and money to recover... but we all know beauty hurts!

Mar 22, 2009, 06:08 PM
    monobenzonenet.com Is the only place I dealt w.
    Never heard of this site!! Don't you mean mono.net?? :confused:

Mar 22, 2009, 06:16 PM

Yep,, the one & only...
    The verdict is out on it as we speak... lol

Mar 22, 2009, 06:21 PM

Okay! So if I used high percentage of Hq... my skin will react and It will get DARKER afterward?? Have you actually got that reaction when you used it?

I am a pharmacy student and I don't have a definite answer for this because everybody reacts differently and it is way too early for me to figure that out! But based on what I have studied so far HQ is prescribed for people with Melasma, and such skin conditions to get rid of the accumulated Melanocytes and it has to be started from smaller doses going up. And if you got the desired results you will need to stop using it gradually so your skin maintain the achieved results for long time. I guess that how it works!!

Mar 22, 2009, 06:35 PM

Mmmm well nothing yet. Ive read about peeling etc. not me not yet. I just started but w HQ 20% I should have seen peeling by day 2... mmmmm?? I don't know about this stuff??
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 10:36 PM

Mpk I got darker like the first week then I began to peel like 2 weeks into it, like I mean serious peeling had to stay home for like a few days and keep applying moisturizer so it wasn't that obvious

Mar 23, 2009, 03:56 PM

Lighterr,
    Did u add a little retin a to your cream?
    I haven't gotten darker .
    I was thinking perhaps I needed stronger percentage... I will be patient
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2009, 04:11 PM

Your story sounds similar to mine. Years ago, I too tried the product Benoquin Monobenzone 20% but it produced some really bad spots. I have seen 2 dermatologist who wanted me to use sunblocks and 12% hydroquinone spot treatment for a year for the hyperpigmentation to go away. I could SWEAR that HQ made me darker and I was a stupid idiot, applying it for a year long then followed by sunblock and in the end I darkened all over, only to match the hyperpgmentaton .I have been usng more natural products (which I won't name, for I know this board is plagued by peddlers especially of dangerous mono) with some really good results, but as soon as I stop I see the brown spots come back. It's all good though, for now I have gone from a sallow bronzy brown color to a high yellow. But its not permanent. (Was a spike lee complexion but I have been Will Smith or lighter complexion for a while now)
    Im trying to hold onto this lightness I got which is why I thought I'd drop on in ths forum and see what new real breakhrough products are there out now, if any? Cus it's spring soon t will be summer and I know for me but its hard to hang onto a high yeller especially in the hot summer and I'm in the entertainment field so its important that my skin don't go dark on me now more than ever.

Mar 25, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljr View Post
    Your story sounds similar to mine. Years ago, I too tried the product Benoquin Monobenzone 20% but it produced some really bad spots. I have seen 2 dermatologist who wanted me to use sunblocks and 12% hydroquinone spot treatment for a year for the hyperpigmentation to go away. I could SWEAR that HQ made me darker and I was a stupid idiot, applying it for a year long then followed by sunblock and in the end I darkened all over, only to match the hyperpgmentaton .I have been usng more natural products (which I won't name, for I know this board is plagued by peddlers especially of dangerous mono) with some really good results, but as soon as I stop I see the brown spots come back. It's all good though, for now I have gone from a sallow bronzy brown color to a high yellow. But its not permanent. (Was a spike lee complexion but I have been Will Smith or lighter complexion for a while now)
    Im trying to hold onto this lightness I got which is why I thought I'd drop on in ths forum and see what new real breakhrough products are there out now, if any? Cus it's spring soon t will be summer and I know for me but its hard to hang onto a high yeller especially in the hot summer and I'm in the entertainment field so its important that my skin dont go dark on me now more than ever.
    MJ, u can tell mmeee! ;) u can pm me if u don't want anyone to hold u responsible that is fine. I have serious spotts & I'm not sure about the HQ I don't want to tell people about something that may not work for me. I will say MONO did this but I used it... so tha's that:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 05:01 PM

Sorry to hear about your experience mj, mono worked for me and so did the hq but everyone is different and our skins react differently to products,

Thanks for sharing
    prisgirl101 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 04:51 PM

Hi, this question is for lighterrr, I have been following some of your post and you inspired me to order some HQ from the net. But I am really curious to know more about your journey with the 20% HQ. How long did it take you to lighten with the 20% HQ. Do you think that your successful results were due to a combination of HQ and mono. I only have one month to lighten because I have a special engagement to attend. I am ordering the 40% HQ next week. I know everyone's skin is different, but I guess I just want some indication of how long it took for you. Thank you much. I see that you have participated in 2 forums lately and I am not sure if you will respond to this forum quicker or the other one, so I'm going to ask this question in the other forum too! Thanks again!

Mar 26, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Lighterrr, one more thing, if you have darker areas on the body, will those take longer to lighten than the rest of the areas or will it all lighten uniformly. If it takes longer from your experience, how long did it take you? Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 06:25 PM

No problem pris, I used hq 20% and I started to lighten @ about 1 week, my lightening was pretty quick, the harder to lighten areas knuckles took almost a month to lighten or I should say catch up with the rest of my body

Mar 26, 2009, 09:06 PM

Thanks lighterrr, did you get any irritations? How often did you use it within the 1 month period? When I called the lady said that some people turn dark the first week, did you experience this? What did the kojic acid soap do for you, or did it make you skin better? How so? Do you think it work quicker for you because you used mono? I know it's a lot of questions--but I just don't want to give myself false hopes again only to be disappointed. I have battled with skin discolorations my whole life and I am tired of hiding behind clothes and feeling insecure? Thanks again!

Mar 26, 2009, 09:49 PM

Well... good luck... I hope it work out for u.

Mar 27, 2009, 09:37 AM

Thanks mepk5

Mar 27, 2009, 12:06 PM

mepk5, lighterrr, or anyone--I have been trying to call the .net people today, but no one answers. In fact, I keep getting a message that says "the customer that you are calling is unavailable at the moment, please try again later". It almost seem light someone's personal cell phone or something. I don't know, but I am really skeptical about ordering from them now. I mean I'm a student and I don't have hundreds of dollars to waste. And then I have been reading some of the threads and it says that .net is a scam. I am so confused. Are these people scam artists or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

Movie about recovered boy discovered to be an imposter [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where boy is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous relationship. The young man that befriended recovered boy...

Can things with my ex girlfriend be recovered? [ 50 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this concise. My ex girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. We'd taken each other for granted and pushed each other too far for things to work out. After we broke up I realised the mistakes I made. Over the next few months we both upset each other a little more, we stayed in...

Windows recovered from a device failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I keep getiing this message while my computer is on Windows recovered from a device failure please reboot to full functionality Could someone ans this question how to solve this problem Thanks

Stolen car recovered [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen 4 months ago I reported it to the police I found out about a week ago it was recovered and put into someone else's name. I was never informed by anyone that my car was found now my car has been stripped and crushed and can get no answers from the police as to why I was never told...

View more questions Search