Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paroma Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Transcripts issue
    Tryimg to be a math teacher pass all the certification exam, but the problem is the county do not want nobody sending transcripts directly from college to their office but rather turn it in physically, and my college do not send transcripts to private address try it once did not work it was sent back to the school. But my college will send it to colleges or professional organisation, is there anybody out there that know any college or professional organisation where I can send the transcript and then get the transcripts to turn it in. WILL APPRECIATE ANY REPLY
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Mar 16, 2009, 08:02 PM
    A. Have you tried talking to the school about this situation, and would they either make an exception and mail it to you, or let you physically pick it up?

B. Did you talk to the school board, and make them aware of this problem, and would they make an exception, and allow your transcript to be mailed to them?

I do not know why the school cannot mail you the transcript. When I went back to school, I had both my former college and my high school mail both me and the school a copy, to make sure that the school got them. I had to pay extra, but hey, it was worth it Another thing I find odd. Both of my transcripts came in a sealed envelopes with the words "Official Transcript" stamped all over the envelope. I imagine that if a potential employer or school saw that the envelope was opened, then it would raise suspicions, so the school would probably think that you would not be stupid enough to do that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 08:06 PM

I know at least here, the schools require it to be sent directly from the other school ( that way you can not fake it)
    Why don't you want them to send it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the transcipts from colleges that closed?

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

View more questions Search