Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Tomboy Or girly?
    Hi,

I just wanted to know what I was, I am not labeling but I am just wondering...

What am I??

THings I love: Colour pink, sports, colour blue, baggy jeans, shopping, hanging out with guy friends, gym, games, TV, Singing, dancing, math, art, and some guy things...

Hate: snobby cheerleaders, makeup, Really romantic movies, pink pants, football, nail polish ( unless it is neon or black ), Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, jerks, ( I could go longer... ), and a lot of other things...

Please reply and try not to say not to label myself, because I am not...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 06:29 PM

Then what are you doing?

Mar 16, 2009, 06:30 PM

Asking what I am more like... >.>
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie View Post
    Asking what I am more like... >.>
    That's labeling you.

Mar 16, 2009, 06:33 PM

Ughhhh! Please just help!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 06:37 PM
    ughhhh! please just help!
    You are you. I refuse to label you.

Mar 16, 2009, 06:38 PM

Lol can u at least tell me what I am most like??

Mar 16, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You are you. I refuse to label you.
    Everybody @ my school sucks :mad::mad:

They obviously don't know me lol if they call me girly, as you said I am me and that's all I want to be, I say that to them but they are witches if th ey think not , next person the labels me I will say 'SHUT THE FRICK UP!! I AM NOT GIRLY ( or tomboy) I AM MYSELF AND MYSELF Isn't ANY OF THOSE!! ' THanks for the help!!
    bbspeck Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 06:50 PM
    You I don't know really it seems like you like a lot of different things and dislike a lot of things.
    Just cause you do or don't like something doesn't make you a girly or a tomboy but I'm not labeling you at all but it sounds like your just a normal person looking for answers that is what I would say in this situation because we are all looking for answers, even I am! So just remember everyone is different and you don't have to worry about those things you just are who you are!!
    Sincerely
    Brittany:)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 06:56 PM
    Everybody @ my school sucks :mad::mad:

They obviously dont know me lol if they call me girly, as you said I am me and thats all I wanna be, I say that to them but they are witches if th ey think not , next person the labels me I will say 'SHUT THE FRICK UP!!! I AM NOT GIRLY ( or tomboy) I AM MYSELF AND MYSELF ISNT ANY OF THOSE!!!!!!!!' THanks for the help!!!
    Don't swear. It demeans you. So if someone calls you girly, smile and say thanks. If someone calls you a tomboy, smile and say thanks. I was both -- rode horses and was the only girl the boys let play ball with them and wore my brother's jeans and liked to wear flannel shirts in the winter, but I also baked cookies and could sew and knew how to set a fancy dinner table and liked to wear dresses. I loved being both a girly girl and a tomboy. I was a hit with the girls who painted their nails and worried about hairdos, and I was also a hit with the boys because I was sportsy and could be competitive.

So be both.

Mar 16, 2009, 06:57 PM

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 07:04 PM
    next person the labels me I will say 'SHUT THE FRICK UP!!! I AM NOT GIRLY ( or tomboy) I AM MYSELF AND MYSELF ISNT ANY OF THOSE!!!!!!!!' THanks for the help!!!
    I mean it about the language. Every time you swear or use bad language, you show the world what a small mind you have and how lacking in education you are. If you are smart and educated, you don't have to swear or use bad language because you will have enough cool words in your vocabulary that you can give someone a piece of your mind and they will be totally floored. They will be wordless or back off in confusion.

Mar 16, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I mean it about the language. Every time you swear or use bad language, you show the world what a small mind you have and how lacking in education you are. If you are smart and educated, you don't have to swear or use bad language because you will have enough cool words in your vocabulary that you can give someone a piece of your mind and they will be totally floored. They will be wordless or back off in confusion.
    I didn't really swear I just kind of get angry when kids at my school do that :mad::mad:
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 07:08 PM
    I didnt really swear i just kinda get angry when kids at my school do that :mad::mad:
    Then don't get angry. Anger is a choice. If kids do or say something you don't like, move away from them or start a new conversation. Otherwise, you are playing into a victim role. That's not healthy at all.

Mar 16, 2009, 07:13 PM

Lol heh..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 07:17 PM
    lol heh..
    Those would be opportunities for you to be a supremely gifted actress. Tiff is giving you grief about your clothes and you could spin around like a model and walk down a pretend runway like a model with the exaggerated walk that they do and sort of poke fun at yourself. That would make Tiff laugh (not at you, but with you). Isn't that a lot healthier? You would become very popular because kids would see you as someone who can handle herself well, like, very mature.
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2009, 06:42 AM

You are obiously a mixture of both. You aren't really full out girly but you aren't full out tomboy either. Be who you want to be. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everyone thinks I'm a girly girl how can I become a tomboy and fast? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi my name is erryce I love to play basketball and run track but the problem is I think I'm a tomboy but everyone else thinks otherwise. I love to wear skirts and dresses but I'm in love with basketball shorts and t-shirts with sneakers I love playing with the boys but I have a lot of friends that...

I Want To Be A Girly Gilr. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, ii am a bit like a girly girl I like pink and stuuff but I'm too scared to try new clothes, I want to try and wear more pink,blue,green,yellow,ornage but don't know how, could any body help me as I want to inpove everyone with my new looks :).. thanks, x

Tomboy or Girly Girl [ 19 Answers ]

I need help on deciding whether I am a tomboy. I was asking myself a lot, and I need to know, so when I go on my first day of Middle School I'll be able to tell others my personality. Here are a list of hobbies and interests, and how I dress. My interests and hobbies are: Serve and Protect my...

Change into a girly girl [ 9 Answers ]

Ok guys and gals, I am afraid I have to change into a girly girl because in the future Grandma is taking me on a shopping trip, and other girly things I have to do. PLEASE HELP! What do I have to do to make this trasition? What kind of clothes do I have to wear. I don't want to be a girly girl,...

View more questions Search