Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tb234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Waking up feeling paralized, knowing something was there with me
    Last night, I woke up feeling completely paralyzed. I could barely breath or even talk. I saw a shadow above me. Then I felt as though there was someone laying under me... I was on my back in bed. This something was holding me down with there arms around my chest. I tried to speak the name of someone that had killed themselves recently at my friends work. The shadow started to release there grasp of me and started clapping. After a few seconds I felt a total release. My 2 kids and I share a room. There bed is up against mine. I rolled over because my 4 year old daughter was all restless. She had went the bed. She hasn't had an accident in over 2 years. I am scared that this person is in someway going to hurt me and my children. What can I do?
    crazytown78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 12:25 PM
    It was probably sleep paralysis with hypnagogic hallucinations. Makes much more sense than ghosts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waking up and can't move. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been waking up in the middle of night and have not been able to move... It's like I'm paralyzed I can't even call for help but then I either focus really hard or fall back to sleep and I can snap out of it. What is going on? This is really scary when this happens. I kind of hope no one...

Waking up [ 1 Answers ]

I always have had trouble waking up in the mornings and I'd like to stop being asleep until noon, is there anything that helps wake people up?

Waking too early [ 3 Answers ]

Hey help desk Latley I have been waking up really early at 5:00am every morning, without fail. After I can't get back to sleep, (I just do this on my own I don't even wake to an alarm clock). During the day I don't feel that tried but I would like more sleep. However its hard to get to sleep...

Waking up at 5 a.m. [ 4 Answers ]

Any suggestions for getting a 15 week old Bichon to sleep later than 5:00? He is taken out to pee right before 9pm. Just sleeping until 6 would be a great relief. He does not poop when he goes out at 5 and I won't feed him until 6:15 a.m. He sleeps in a dark room, door closed, partially covered...

View more questions Search