Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanillaface Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Flying Jet Blue with an infant
    I will be flying Jet Blue with my 9 month old in my lap. However, I have heard that if you bring your carseat and there is extra room they will allow your child to use it free of charge. Does anyone know Jet Blue allows this or should I just check the car seat?
    rlopez4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
    You may check in a car seat free of charge and will not be counted against your checked baggage allowance. Most taking a car seat will check it in since the car seats will not fit in an overhead bin or under the seat. So, to answer your question, no they won't let you take your car seat on board in the hopes that a seat will be free. However, stranger things have happened but it best to be on the side of caution and not have to pay a one way fare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Infant feedings [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old daughter, when can she start having juices and do I dilute it?

Infant visitation [ 4 Answers ]

What does the AL law say about visitation of the father of an infant child under the age of 1 year?

My infant son [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 month old son is throwing up and got BAD diarriah. What should I do with this?

View more questions Search