Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackiezagar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Car purchase
    If I want to buy a car for 390.00 a month for 5 years at rate of 6.5 percent what should the highest I pay for the car
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 02:00 PM

Depends on how much you put as a down payment for example car is 19,800 then add the tax and destination fee it comes out to roughly 21,698 (I am using PA's tax of 6%) with 2,000 down it will be around 399.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

Bad car purchase [ 5 Answers ]

I posted before regarding this situation, but I was curious about the legal aspect of the situation. I bought a 745i BMW about 2 weeks ago from a non BMW dealership. While negotiating the sticker price of the vehicle I asked if they had the kelley blue book value of the car. About 4 sale men were...

Car purchase [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just brought a car from dearler on 16/09/2007 the guy assured me that it was perfect but today a friend of mine checked the hpi and found out that it still has finance on it what can I do

Purchase of lot [ 2 Answers ]

We are purchasing a lot from a seller with intent to build. To make sure we don't miss anything, what documents are needed? What should seller provide? Thanks:)

View more questions Search